Monday 23 September 2013

CREATIVE AUSSIES!



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah! so I have recently, post my photo travelling around Australia.. there's millions more that I haven't post yet.. so when my family and I travel to Brisbane or Gold coast, there's always painted electric box (I dunno what it is called).. you see if it is in Malaysia that box would be covered with "Loan Poster" (saya bukan along, saya hanya mahu tolong) 😃 I was amaze with all the decorations, colours and design that were painted on the box.. I think Malaysia should do the same thing other than vandalising them.. I've only got 1 picture, but trust me.. you can found the electric box (so called) were remarkably painted on them.. 😁 how smart they are!

see people there's a lot of good things that Malaysia should take Australia as an idol country.. this can help us to achieve creativeness in our country! Assalamualaikum! Adios Amigos!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment