Friday 19 July 2013

Days in AUSTRALIA (part I)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah! hey how are ya? Allhamdulillah I'm doin good ... I hope u guys do too .. so, i want to share about my "little story" ... Ihave live in Australia fro 1 1/2 years now .. Allhamdulillah! I have the oppurtunity to stay in Australia .. well, life in Australia isn't always that pretty.. there's always UP and DOWN ride .. Bissmillahirahmanirahim! how why when where ???? all does question is playin in your mind right? my dad, he's got scholarship to study abroad.. study in TOOWOOMBA,QLD Australia .. which is good so good on ya dad! BUTTT !!! there is no way he's gonna leave us in Malaysia, so got no choice but to come here and stay here for 2 and 1/2 years ?? *not.sure ... so the day has come, on 04,03,2012 we as a family has landed in Australia .. Allhamdulillah praise be to Allah, we arrive here safely... it was a pretty sad day u know.. that's the first in my whole life that i want to scream, and cry in front of people ... i usually don't .. got separated with Le Family and Le bestiez .. which is sad ... I hate that the fact that i have to live in Australia, act like i'm Happy, in front of my family .. :( that's just shit .... got separated with Le bestiez is the worst cause, i used to go to afternoon school, what ever u guys call it ... so yeah .. got out for school at 12.45 noon came home at 7.45 p.m. ... so what i usually do when i got home is, take a shower, have dinner, do homeworks, watch tv and when back sleep at 10 past 11 .. i woke up late the next day ... so no time to chit chat with Le family ... sad ... I've spent almost the whole week at school, then at my uwan and atoks house or hang out at JJ's with Le bestiez ... i'm not that closed with my family ..
:( ok ok ok sorry ... so get back to day's in Australia .. so the minute we landed on kangaroo's and koala's "land" at that minute on spot, i started hate my life, my self ... all sort of question is going through my mind .. just thinkin .. WHY ME!! why does it has to be .. there's thousands of people but WHY ME !!! i wanted to cry but i can't because we're in public .. and i don't cry in public ... so me and my family stayed at ANTI ZANA'S & ANKEL DIN'S house! big thanks to both of them, for giving us to live in their warm and cosy house! thanks lot! anti zana & ankel din's have 3 beautiful children! Mukhlis (oldest) Tasneem (middle) Alisya (youngest at that time) ... thanks heaps! no word can describes how thank you i'am to you both! ouh runnin out of time .. got to do homework .. see youse guys later! TO BE CONTINUED ...

No comments:

Post a Comment