Friday 19 July 2013

Get To Know Me !!!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah! Bissmillahirahmanirrahim ... :) eeerrr .. wow it's my first time blogging.. so yeah.. hehehehe Hai! I'm Farah and I'm new with this blogging stuff .. the reason i create a blog is because, i like to write a.k.a taiping alot! ahahahah i used to talk a lot but since i've depression illness *kinda i tend to talk less.. hurmm poor baby .. ok here's the thing! my name i Nur Farah Mohamed Rosli. I was born on 22,September,1998 :) Yeah high 5 to all Septemberien!!! born in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia ... Imma Malayaleee eee eee eee .... (ok.lets.cut.the.crap) so, I'm more like a silence and sufferers type of person, don't like noise place, not a people person, has trouble with public speaking .. yeah .. I LOVE TO BE ALONE !!! *kinda ... I'm short and fat, am hijabis myself :) currently in Qld,Australia ) O,O huh???? yeah i'm just a girl who got lucky ... i tell ya the story later .. so, I have no idea what to type anymore ... please do give this a THUMBS UP! :) Assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment