Wednesday 25 September 2013

TILL WE MEET AGAIN AUNTY MIN! (NORMIN ABDUL HAMID)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
hi peeps! how are you lots doing. I hope you guys doing just fine. okay todays blog updates is about Aunty Min! when I first came to Australia, there's another family came with us as well.. that is aunty min's family. she came to Australia on the same date, time & plane as us! how cool is that! but sadly, she went back to Malaysia, earlier than our family would .. I wonder why .. so on her last day in Toowoomba, Queensland. we, the Malaysian student make a farewell party for them .. it was great!
aunty min, we have been so close. you just like a mother to me .. you've always eat what ever I cooked and never complains. aunty min, I hope you well, I hope you're happy even without the compony of aunty milka & maria or mama .. I hope you have a peace sleep without cheng ringing you.. :D aunty min I miss you already! you are my partner in crimes and forever will!
Assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment