Friday 27 September 2013

FAMOUS AUSSIES MOVIE !!!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
hi! I don't know why but I am so passionate about writing me blog now days! ahaks! so todays blog update is about Aussie story .. yeah, so I am currently in Australia .. so basically during term holidays, I had to stay at home doing nothing wasting me time ... so tv has been my friend lately .. yeah tv .. they don't have Malaysian tv shows here .. obviously duhh ... so watching aussie drama learning how to have their accents and stuff .. its just different to me .. and know, whenever I watch Malaysian dramas on YouTube, the languages is kind of different to me .. well its probably because I watched to much "mat salleh" movie .. hahahah .. so here, are some of the movies that I have watched or the famous movie in Queensland .. ๐Ÿ˜Š
 
Red Dog (very sad movie) :(
Doctor Who (stupid & weird science fiction story but cool)
 
Criminal Minds (awesome show! look at Matthew! ngee)

Grimm (the most awesome show ever!)
 
there's a million more actually, but I'll just show you four .. this are in my top 4 list! I hope you guys are well! Assalamualaikum! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment