Wednesday 25 September 2013

THE CURIOUSITY . . .

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
todays blog updates is about " CURIOUSITY " jeng jeng jeng .. so as y'all know, I am currently in Queensland, Australia. people's first impression . " ouh wow! you are so lucky, to have the opportunity to stay in Australia" "is Toowoomba filled with hot guys" that's the questioned I have been asked by most of my Malaysian friends.. you know girls, the thing that matter the most is finding a hot partner .. erghhhh ... I hate when people talking about finding partners .. its so not me ...
so these are ...
5 TOP QUESTION I have been asked by people..
1. are u force to wear that thing on your head?
2. how do I know you are not bald under that?
3. is your marriage arranged?
4. what do u do for fun if u don't drink?
5. do they have cars where u come from?
I'll just include this 5 interesting question I am occasionally asked. I am not providing this list to make fun of the individuals BUT just simply to answer them for the last time. don't want to hear them again.
so me friend,
1)covering my hair does not linked to oppression. it's 100% my choice to wear them as most of my Muslim friend start to wear them after we reach "adult age".
2) duhh I'm not bald, I'm covering my hair as to show the symbol of peace.
3) nope! unfortunately I have to go through this "searching for prince and not toad" all by my self I'm not lucky enough for my parents to provide me with a line up of eligible bachelors to choose from.
4) its surprise me how people think they need alcohol to have fun. don't get me wrong I have nothing against drinkers but all I want to say is u do so many stupid things when u drunk, u be waking up in the morning feeling bad about what you have done.
5) YES WE DO HAVE CARS! I don't use camel to go to school, never been on one.. would love to. be different from others. we do have cars, and to people that use camel as a transportation u are AWESOME!
lads and ladettes, I know u guys are curious about me being different, but hey everyone has their own beliefs. I am no difference from u guys, I've made mistakes, annoy people, fall in love and eventually meet my death, but while I'm still alive, your question pretty much hurts my feelings. so I'm asking u for the sake of my feelings which is to not ask me any STUPID or HURTFUL question... lets be nice to each other and treat each other like a human being.

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN DIFFERENCES OF TREATING PEOPLE, BUT HEY, THERE'S ONLY TWO KIND OF GROUP IN THIS WORLD. THERE'S BAD GUYS & GOOD GUYS, NO MATTER WHICH BACKGROUND THEY CAME FROM, WHAT SKIN COLOUR THEY HAS, WHAT REALIGIONS THEY BELIEVED IN, THERE'S ALWAYS TWO KIND OF GROUPS. THINK BEFORE YOU SAID, ACT, REACT CAUSE IT MIGHT EFFECT SOMEONES FEELINGS AND THEY HAD TO LIVE WITH THAT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE.
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah, be kind to one another bye bye  😊


No comments:

Post a Comment