Monday 18 August 2014

Back in MALAYSIA!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah! 
Hi ya there! Howdy howdy! 
Ok sorry about my last post, it was meant for last 2 weeks.. My internet was acting like "poop" .. Allhamdulillah I have arrived here in Malaysia.. Yes, my dad finishes his Masters.. Allhamdulillah. He wants to continue to PHD be we need a loan or scholarship to back us up.. May Allah ease everything for him and for us all.. It was a bitter sweet, cause I'm to attached to my mates in Australia.. Leaving a piece of your heart behind is not an easy task to do! Haha.. Yes it was a very emotional day, it was heart breaking to say goodbye.. I don't do changes so well.. Allah.. 
 
Nope! I'm not saying goodbyes to my "niggas" they all amazing! They all bloody awesome! It was a pleasure to get to know u guys, to call you lots my friends.. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! It was a hell of a day! I was a cry baby.. I don't cry in public not even when my families around.. 

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all my teachers that ever tought me, thank you so much for being so patient, I'm sorry if I ever did or say something wrong that might hurt your feelings.. THANKS to all my friends for everything.. I don't know what will happen if you guys weren't there for me.. Thank you to Natasha Raabe & Corrie Ann Smeaton cause they were the first that said "Hi, come with us, and we'll show you around the school" .. Thanks to kak @SusuShushi for showing me around the school, thanks for letting me followed you everywhere.. Sorry if I ever annoyed you akak.. 

Ok that's all for today! Don't forget to make duas for our brothers and sisters in Gaza, Syria, Rohingya, & all around the world.. Be strong! 
Assalamualaikum!   

No comments:

Post a Comment