Monday 8 September 2014

I WAS ROBBED BY THEM

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah 

Hello September! 
Winter has fade spring has come to Toowoomba. Ouh I'm missing the beautiful fresh blooming flowers! Ouh I miss the smell of dirts and flowers. Ouh I miss Toowoomba. Ouh I miss the sweet friends that I left behind. Ouh how I miss the warm hug that I get every morning at school, the beautiful smiles from the beautiful peeps, the kind greetings to start the day, and the feeling I get when I saw the pretty faces as soon as I set my foot on the school ground.

Today's blog post is about them. YES, they've ROBBED my heart out. I have left my heart & soul over there and yet my body is here in Malaysia. I miss them, I miss them dearly. I hope they are well, I hope they are happy. There's nothing more that I wanted for my birthday but to fly back and get the warm hugs from them. 

My birthday is in 2 weeks time. I remembered how I spent my 14th birthday in Australia with my best friends,  we went to the flower carnival, there was a theme park other than the beautiful blooming flowers. I have known Sienna as a crazy girl who is not afraid of heights. One thing that we have in common is we love to dare our own self. Do something that we would never have thought on doing. I have always been scared of heights but I LOVE ROLLERCOASTER. She ask me to go on 3 scary rides, I only made it to 2 rides. I was so dizzy, feel like vomiting. It wasn't fun. Nope, not at all. Well of course Sienna went on for 3 rides, if she had more money I can guarantee u she would keep on going. I love Sienna very much, she is so lucky to have a beautiful and amazing mother. I hope she is well and happy. It wasn't just me and Sienna, Shiane was there as well.   Shiane is the funniest and most kindest person I have ever met. When I was acting like a pussy, sitting on the grass with my head down like a lost child, Shiane and her other friend offered me some food and drinks. That actually made me feel a lot better cause my stomach was empty before I went on the rides. Thanks Shiane, I have missed you so much, I miss your jokes, your laughs and your funny faces. You are literally the glue of our friendship. Miss u little butterfly. 

Everything change when Shiane left for Centenary Highs. Sienna and I, we don't really talk or hang out with each other. I've met lots of new friends. There's Natasha Raabe, Sarah Kemp, Alex Mitchell, Fatima Shabbir, Jahnvi Deshle, Angela Ketaki, Larissa, Emily Markey, Corrie Ann and more (so sorry if I don't mention your names here, I do remember you) 

They are my extended family, I love them so dearly. It was hard to say " I'm leaving in 2 weeks " 

I shall cherish every moments that we have forever. Thank You so much for being my friend, I wouldn't trade it for the world. The bitter sweet memories. Missing you guys so much. I'm still trying to fit in. Still trying to figure out what I'm gonna do if my plans doesn't work out. Actually, I don't have a plan. My plan was ruined, I had to change it since we had to moved back.  My plan was, 
- pass extension math or drop out of it
- pass all the core subject (English, Science, Math, HPE) 
- A for English again 
- A's for Hospitality, Home Economics & Legal Studies 
- pass QCS trial 
- pass QCS 
- get the dress done 
- senior ball/prom
- graduation 
- TAFE or University of Queensland (UQ) 

Hurmmm ... There's nothing I can do. I can't change it, I guess I have to go with the flow. Let's focus on facing my demon for next year, SPM. 

Pray for me, do wish me on my birthday, wishes can brighten up my gloomy days. It's on 22 September. I wish to see my friends again, catching up with them, get crazy cause that's how we do. That's how we live our life. Be careful, be on the look out for danger, cause it's everywhere. Don't walk alone, be with a partner. Love you guys! 

Assalamualaikum ! 


 
The story doesn't END here. 

TO BE CONTINUED . . . 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Farah this is the first time I have seen this post and I would like to say I miss you so much and I wish you were here with us, but every thing happens for a reason. I miss all the hugs we shared and all he awesome movies we went to see together and we all miss you here in Toowoomba and I hope you Will come and visit us one day, and if you do I will give you the biggest hug and never let you go . Hope you see this comment Farah

    ReplyDelete