Monday 18 August 2014

Eid Mubarak 2014

P
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah! 
 Hi there you lots! I hope you well. I am. 😊. Allhamdulillah, it's Eid already! I know, I have not posted I post during Ramadhan. I am GUILTY of doing so. 😔 how was your Ramadhan? Good? My Ramadhan, Allhamdulillah a blessed!
But the the whole world receives not 1 but 2 bad news, the #MH17 tragedy and also #Gaza. Allah... The Malaysian airlines were shot down by a the Ukraines rebels. It was believed that the plane fly over the war zone, but NO! It didn't, it the plane nowhere near the war zone.. The plane a lot higher than expected... Anyway Al-Fatihah to all the passengers and cabin crews that was on that plane... Let's not forget about our Brothers and Sisters in Gaza... May Allah grand them his Jannah.. May Allah punish who ever responsible for this act of terrorist... This is not about religion, it's about humanitarian! Let's us, regardless if race, skin colour, gender stand up for Palestinians! Boicot Israel! 
Here are some of my Eid photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment