Saturday 24 May 2014

THE LEAVES TURN BROWN ...

 

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
 
💤
eh eh eh ...
jangan lah tertido plak... nak cite beshhh nih...
 
Hi y'all doin?
 
 hurmm ...
what has happened for the past few days?
well, nothing much...
I have finish my English assignment...
writing a new character..
have youse heard about a book call
"THE OUTSIDERS" ?
go check it out!
it's triple awesome..
"THE OUTSIDERS by S.E. HINTON"
 
I have finish my minion...
yes finally!!!
woohoo!
that little devil gave me bruises and cuts!
aiyaiyai!
 
I went to Grand Central today..
with Natasha..
went to see Godzilla...
 
RAWRRRRR!!!
 
*takut tak? kikiki
 
yeah it was alright... nothing scary about it..
it was fine, nothing "GREAT" or "SPECIAL"
yeah and I went shopping for rings at #Equip!
 
IT WAS AWESOME!
IT WAS HEAVEN!
 
memang rambang mate lah masuk situ...
pretty much spent a quarter of my pay for last week on that.
I didn't ask ma or pa for money..
I have my own.
since I've got my pay and all,
I have to pay like a pocket money to my
brothers... just $2 each every week..
#KAKAK MITHALI
 
then later today, we went to snap some family photos.
it's Autumn season.
so all the leaves turned brown, reddish, yellowish..
it was PRETTTTYYYYY...
nice one mother nature!
 
ad here they are...
 

 



 








 
that's a wrap! Happy Autumn from us!
lets be kind to one another!
lots of love from Australia!
 
follow this blog or this evil minion will come and get you!
ahhhhh!!!
 
 
Assalamualaikum!
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment