Wednesday 7 May 2014

THROWBACK!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
 
 HELLLOOOOOOO!!!
 
ok, I know it has been 2 weeks or so since I post a post.
sorry guys, I was busy.. it was a hell of a week!
with assignments due with work...
WOW!
 
have I told you that I got the job at Nandos?
Alhamdulillah!
I got the job, I'm working at Nandos Toowoomba Plaza.
do come and pay me a visit!
 
so yeah, my time was occupied with assignments, homework and also
#Justice Crew hehehehe
have you heard their new song? called #Que Sera
 
at the end of the day some you win some you don't
so i'm glad that i'm here with some friends that I know
always there with a smile sayin your not alone.
singin LA LA LA QUE SERA
 
yeah! it's awesome so go and check it out yo!
hahaha
 last last week, I went hiking at #Table Top
it was awesome! beautiful! crazy!
no word can describe the feeling once you're up there!
 
#Allahuakbar how beautiful t was!
the scenery.. the breathtaking view...
but Table Top hiking is not suitable for
Pregnant Mommies; Lil Kids;
It's not suitable for old folks as well,
but I was wrong!
there were like at least 4 old folks that manage to climb up to the top a lot faster than we did.
ouh by we I meant me, my mom and aunty #Milin
 
 
 
it was aunty #Milin's idea!
Brilliant idea I should say!
I was a tag along.. hehehe
 
what else?
I guess that's it?
I'm still struggling to cope with my tiredness from work
and from school..
but, I put y faith in Allah, praying everything will be fine :)
 
P/S please insert the safety of the girls that was abducted to be returned safety to their families in your duas!
 
Assalamualaikum!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment