Friday 6 June 2014

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS



do you ever have that feeling,
that feeling after you cried,
you felt like your chest gonna burst out!
the feeling that is unbearable,
the feeling of hurt, pain and sadness
mixed together.
 
WORD WORD !!!
 
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
guess what guess what?!
 
I went to grand central to watch
#The Fault In Our Stars
 
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
 
it was Awesome, Wicked Kick Ass
 
" It's a metaphor. he put the killing thing in
his mouth but doesn't give it the power to kill "
-Hazel Grace-




I want to watch it again! I do I do!
 
OMG!
I am so grateful that I have the money to
spend on a good movie..
yeah, I treat myself with a nice movie..
 
I have the book, tash gave it to me as a present!

a quick shout out: THANK YOU SO MUCH NATASHA ANNE LOUISE RAABE!!!!
 
there's nothing much I can say..
y'all should go and watch it...
it was the first time I cried while watching a movie...
 
YES YES YES..
the fault in our stars made the coldblooded cried..
cried like a pussie...
 
yeah, I was being a pussie for a moment..
I cried when Isaac gave his speech for Gus's funeral..
 
it was funny at times,
Gus is one funny bloke..
he fell for Hazel
a living grenade...
 
OK OK..
I don't want to spoil the moments..
seriously I would watch the movie over and over again!

and also thanks heap to Tash & Jess!
you two are awesome and the kindest human I have ever met!
hahaha
 
ok bye peops!
Assalamualaikum and have a good one!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment