Saturday 1 March 2014

Sunshine Coast 🌻

سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!

dandadadidadum ... dadidadum ...
heheh, yes I know, I'm late for my sunshine coast update.
it has been a week. yes... forgive me lads!
so let's start!
there's 3 other family that went to Sunshine Coast
with me and my family.
Aunty #Hana's family, Aunty #Milins family,
and Aunty #Kamariah's family .

it's a 3 days and 2 night stays at Rainbow Beach, Queensland.
then we stayed at surfside villa, they has  bedroom
3 bathroom, with full equipped kitchen!
good isn't it?!
OK , enough chit chatting, let's enjoy the pics!


getting ready for our trip! #threemusketeers

 
#ma&pa

 
#the gang

 
we all stopped at this R&R, to wait for #UncleIkbal

 
on the left hand side are the country shots
right hand side are the view from #RainbowBeach 🌈
 
 
finally! safely arrived at #RainbowBeach

 
and straight into the pool!


clean isn't it?

 
my #adikmok showing his skills in the water
 
we don't have plans for the next day, it was
pretty boring, so #aunty Hana and I come up with this idea.
have a walk to the beach!
 
 
you can see, #Aisy she's wet ... *poor baby
 

 
#Aisy with her mummy #auntyHana
 
then that afternoon, we have nothing better to do,
so we decdes to go #mandimanda at the beautiful rainbow beach!
have I say this? the view was astonishing!
it was breath taking!
how beautiful is Allah creations!


we are family!

 
maen pasir yer #aisy! hahaha
 



 
#Insyirah with #UncleIkbal

 
#Aisy was freezing, so I decide to bury her waist an down in the
sand to keep her warm ...

 
very strong ocean current!
 
we didn't stop there! we went straight to the pool,
an have BBQ there!
 
 
#AuntMilin with her only son

 
Barbequeing!

 
Retist!


We head back to our villa as soon as Maghrib prayer
arrived...
The next day is our last day ... sob sob
it's hadr to leave the beautiful place with
beautiful scenery!
OK picture time!!!

 
3 little cuties!
having some family photos!
 
 
#Us

 
#AuntKamariah

 
#AuntMilin

 
#AuntHana

 
#Us

 
the villa we lived in!
you would not believe it, its like an apartment in there!
there's 4 floor!
eight stairs! the kitchen is on the second top floor,
an my room is on the second last floor.
hahahaha and I have lost 3 kg after that!
 
I took some shots, because the view was just breath taking!
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
that's all for today! Assalamualaikum!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment