Wednesday 26 March 2014

#QUICK #WEDNESDAY

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
 
Hi y'all! hahaha
so what's up for today?
guess what? ? ? O.O
I had my training for hospitality today!
Alhamdulillah it went well!
 
ok ok,
about 2 weeks ago I hand in my resume,
to #Trish,
so I told #Trsh that i'm looking for a job..
she asked, on wat base?
I said Hospitality front house.
and I've choose Nandos Toowoomba Plaza.
 
Allhamdulillah! it was on #Sunday that I got
the call from #Adnun one of the Nandos Manager,
he said, come on down and meet them
at Nondos, at 10.00 a.m.
I was so excited, but I sure don't
want to get my hopes high!
cause they could reject me anytime!
phewww!!!
 
by getting the call, and doing my training
actually help boast up my self esteem...
#Alhamdulillah
 
you know, I lived in a community where,
it's kinda hard to accept the differences of other cultures.
ouh and yeah, one of the 9s called me a #Terrorist...
yeah #Terrorist.
do you know how I felt?!
 
I felt horrible, I couldn't even lift my head up!
I was so offended by that..
but surprisingly, I didn't say anything to back up
myself at that time..
I was stocked!
what would your reaction be huh?!
I am certain that I am not a terrorist!
I would never be one!
#Allah, guide me to the right path!
 
so after that incidents, my self esteem,
have #DECREASE A LOT
it was hard for me to actually talk and look someone's
in the eye.



 
#SOB.SOB.SOBS
but, after the bad incidents, there's always
a good one on the way...
I had my training today 26.03.2014
at 12.00 noon to 7.00 p.m.
yeah 7 seven hours...
it was a very slow and very long day...
I was exhausted, but I had a good day actually!
I enjoy doing the work...
it was alright for me...
#Alhamdulillah my manager and my trainer
said I did a pretty good job..
lets just hope I don't forget how to do
a whole meal supremo burgers! hahaha
everyday before today, I will always insert some
doas about my job, about my school work,
my future, my safety.
not to forget about my families& friends health,
their future. for flight #MH370
for #529EGYTION people in #Gaza #Africa #Rohingya
#Syria #Palestine and my doas also goes for
the safety of
innocent people's the whole wide world. :)
because Allah said,
if you make doa's then I will grant them,
but if you make doa for other people,
the angels would make doa for you!
 
#Allahuakhbar!
pray for me, hope I get the job...
 
Assalamualaikum!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment