Saturday 8 February 2014

When Farah starts . . . ? ? ?

سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم
 
 
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
 
 
wow today's updates tittle sounds a little shocking.
it makes you curious doesn't it?
hahahah
 
When Farah starts . . .
SEWING !!!
 
I do not know, what I ate that makes me want to learn how to
sew things!
my ma was a little shocked too!
she was like,
" U? pick sewing as a subject? U?! "
yeah me.
 
I don't really sew things, its just not to my liking.
yeah you can give me any cooking
recipes and I'll do my best to make it work,
you can give me an empty room with dollars 
in my hand and say " farah help me to decorate this room "
I sure can do that!
but sewing ...
 
HURMMM ...
 
" dengan ini, saya berikrar akan menumpukan 110% perhatian pada kelas menjahit, dan tidak akan balik selagi tak kenal teknik2 amatur dalam menjahit "
 
*hah! amik setepek kt muka! dah berikrar bagai! hihiks!
 
list of things needed!
 
I really2 do need help with this kind of things.
please, if you're an expert in sewing,
or you know basics about sewing, don't hesitate
to comment, about, you know sewing.
or if you know where to find pretty flowery fabrics
with reasonable price, don't hesitate to comment down below.
 
I NEED HELPS!!!
 
Assalamualaikum!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment