Saturday 15 February 2014

FEELING BLURGHHH . . .

سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم
 
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
 
 Hi😊. how are you lots?
I hope you guys doing just fine.
Alhamdulillah , I'm all good.
every things going on tracks. *not really
 OK, I'm feeling a bit blurghhh ...
you know when you're upset and you're eating bad
food on the run? there's only one word can describe that.
 
BLURGHHH ...
 
I got into math extension class👍👏👌😪😵😳
Alhamdulillah.
with the help of my best mate. the reason I'm
choosing math extension is because, I wanna do math B or C
in the coming years.
I'm still struggling to catch up with
the class, cause the class is way faster than
my old class. so I need to hop on a jet and chased them
to our goal!
😵 I'm not sure whether I'm going cuckoo or cocky went.
it's kinda stressful, cause you're competing against
a whole bunch of braniac, and if you fall, there's
no way for you to get back UP!
* ouhh harsh!!!
 
my second BLURGHHH feeling is when I have to choose
the material for sewing. I wanted to go to spotlight,
since there's 30% to 40% discount,
and a bargain! an I was like
Mannnn that's a perfect opportunity to go
shopping for sewing materials!
but ma, she was tooo ooo ooo ooo ooo
lazy to go to spotlight, so we went to lincraft.
lincraft is not that bad, and everything in there is half price,
but I prefer spotlight. 
 
at first I want to do a flowery quilt.
going with flowers! but nahhh 
 
" ain't gonna happen! " Dom Toretto
 
I'll update the pic of the sewing material later.
I'm doing 9 patches quilt. :)
it's really nice. you will need . . .
 
  • 2.2 meters of polar fleece
  • 2 meters of coordinating cotton patchwork fabric ( plain black or white will do )
  • 8 or more fat quarters
that's it for today, stay tuned for the pictures!
 
Assalamualaikum!
  

 

2 comments: