Saturday 4 January 2014

TWO THOUSAND FORTEEN

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
hey hey hey... it's 2014, means i'm getting older and older! haha MashaAllah how time flies, i survive 2013 with up and down roller coaster. it has been a wonderful & awful 2013. :) sorry for the late update on blogsphere, there's been a lot of things going on right now. so, what's new for 2014? well, i promise me myself & I to be a very good girl! *not that i always cause trouble :P here are a list of a few changes that me myself & I going to make.
  • more independent
  • punctual
  • loving
  • more respectful
  • all ears & brain 
  • a good daughter ; sister ;  aunt ; person
  • focus on studies
  • work very hard to achieve my goal
  • full time worship my lord ( Allah )
  • talk using brain, not temper ( i'll work on that :P )
so i guess that's it! i'll add them later! i think everyone should have a list to make a few changes in themselves. to be a better person. :) last but not least, i wish you lots a Happy, Blissful new year!



2 comments: