Sunday 26 January 2014

Do it like a mom :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!

 The schools starts on Wednesday, yeap this Wednesday.
 Time flies so fast, it feels like we just start our long school holidays.

Hurmmm ... 

Nothing much going on in my days. Everything change
Little by little.
I found myself cook for lunch recently.
 Yeah! Me!
Hahaha
I mean I know that I'm old enough to take the duty as
The second mother to our family,
But I just don't feel like it.
It's just too much.

During holidays, I would prepare the breakfast,
 Wash the clothes, hang them, wash the dishes,
Clean the house. Basically I would do the house work.
:) I don't mind, cause my ma would be exousted after work.
So me being the only daughter in the house, has to take 
The role as a second mother! Yeah!
Hah!

Just imagine, your mom got home from work
then find the house looking messy, lunch is not ready,
clothes hasn't been wash.
Just imagine guys. You would be sad right?

So let's help them by cleaning the house!
Making sure that the little one has been fed!
The lunch ready, the dishes has been wash.
It's actually easy, and I'm sure your mom would
be proud of ya!
* then later on, you can brag to your siblings that you did the house work! Ahaks! 

Here, I'll give u some tips on how to make yourselves
do the house work!

  • Write down what you need to do next morning on a sticky note. Example, vacuum the house , wash the dishes, hang the clothes, make breakfast.
  • Once you have done the house work, crossed them with a red pen. 
  • If you have done all of them, sign them with your signature. Or you can ask your mom to do that.

The sticky notes to do list actually help me to do my house work, and little by little helps my ma.
Get over your ego and help!

P/S my gran said when a girl is use to do the housework and she is the 'second mom' in the house, that means she's ready to have her very own family :)

Assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment