Saturday 7 December 2013

LAKE CRESS BROOK CAMP GROUND ...

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!

What are you guys up to today? I am actually heartbroken with the calamity that a couple of states in Malaysia is currently facing flood.
Even though, I am currently in Koala's land, but that doesn't stop me from helping the folks that needed my help and your helps. As a Muslim, Allah S.W.T told us to help people in need, in anyway you can. Money ; Foods ; Place to sleep ; Clothes ; and also Duas :) " Dua senjata orang mukmin " May Allah help the people all over the world :)
Allhamdulillah, I have the opportunity to go to the most peaceful place in Queensland. Lake.Cress.Brook it is not my first time, i have been here before but only for survey. so today, my family, aunt Hana's and also aunt Milin's were planning to came here for BBQ along with fishing. the view was so peaceful, it was astonishing! 


baby iril


aisy rania sand bathing?


kakak insyirah encouraging aisy for a sand bathing!


the sue chefs


the two little brat :P


me and iril!


again!






Assalamualaikum! don't forget to make dua!

No comments:

Post a Comment