Saturday 9 November 2013

MY FAVOURITE BLOGGER!!!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
howdy! lets go straight to the point, today's blog update is about my fav blogger... Allahuakhbar, the blogger that i am about to listed are my absolute idol. InshaAllah, maybe one day when im home, i'll meet them. so the very first blogger goes to Maria Elena Zarul.. she's my first idol.. she is adorable, she's a happy go lucky person who like to impress people. she is now married and a mother to be! Allhamdulillah congrats kak maria! 
i know she's gorgeous! I've known her by YouTube. yeah her You Tube video, she's like a pretty, funny daie. :) 
and my second fav blogger goes to Dena Kamarul Bahrin. she's the most beautiful person I've ever met! she's so pretty, kind, smart, talented in other word she's a whole package! SubhanAllah! she's a student, a wife and also a mother to her son! 
she's beautiful in it? that's her son, name Saif Amaan Daniyal. soo cute MasyaAllah! my next fav blogger goes too ... Irine Nadia Marcello! she's a mother to Fiska Medina and a wife to her husband. she's so pretty, so beautiful... she's everything! 

that's Irine Nadia with her baby daughter Fiska Medina :) i told ya she's pretty! she's a good person and i admire her so much! i think that's all for today! i hope the bloggers ain't mad with me sharing their photos. sorry for me mistake.. ouh, if y'all got time check out their blog.. 
Maria Elena's blog called ---> peliks.blogspot.com/
Dena Bahrin's blog called --> denakamarulbahrin.blogspot.com/
Irine Nadia's blog called ---> irinenadia.blogspot.com/
Assalamualikum have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment