Friday 22 November 2013

FATIMA SHABBIR :)

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah! 


perhaps time is cruel to me
perhaps i don't belong here
where would i fit into this
perhaps separation is my best friend
perhaps a strange place awaits me
perhaps i was destine to ... 

so many question playing in ma mind.. too much too think.. today was my last day with Fatima *maybe ..
Fatima's going for a very long holidayyyyyy .... Pakistan and Dubai, if I'm not mistaken. :) I don't think I'll be seeing her again next year.. so today might be the last day me seeing the pretty face :) Fatima i just want u to know that u are so gorgeous , very talented , kind  in other word you're a whole package! I am so grateful to be your friend! thank you for your good deed.. you're so nice to me since day 1! well same goes to Janhvi, Amina, Vicky, Lorna & Shaza! you guys are so kind to me.. thanks heaps for that.. 

on the right side is fatima, me and janhvi at Harristown State High School *Library courtyard

me and janhvi

me and janhvi again!

fatima me and janhvi..
ma tears were an inch away to drop, but i keep ma self together and stay smiling! 


-XOXO-

2 comments:

  1. Its a very interesting experience you got there. Just cherish the moment and make it last forever in your memory ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allhamdulillah, yes it was.. and I will cherish I forever :)

    ReplyDelete