Thursday 24 October 2013

I DREAM TOO MUCH

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah!
hi! how are you lots doing? I hope you're doing just fine. so today's blog update is about DREAM. yeah dream.. I think I dream too much.. why? cause my assignment just kept coming and hunting me. when I finish this one, there's another one coming and another one and the other one. good god! I couldn't sleep at night. it's just to depressing. there's so much to think about at night and I have been stop having sweet dream at night now. I didn't get to dream at all.. well, I got up every morning feeling depress and sleepy. you know, cooking class has been so boring cause we have to work on our assignment so no prac. the teacher was talking at the front, explaining to us how to do the introduction and stuff and the teacher kept talking and talking then suddenly everything goes black, there was a background music and slowly, I saw a women playing with her kids I think. they all look so happy and it makes me happy too.. and then there's a voice, I think I know who's voice is that, but I'm not sure.. the voice getting louder and louder and PAPPPP!!! it was Corrie's voice. ughhh, she asking me a question and I didn't answer her, so that's why she hit me.. duhhh .. but but but, what a sec I think I just dreamt about me in the future.. ME!! DREAMING!!IN COOKING!!! oh my good god, I have never ever been dreaming in cooking class... I think it's I didn't get enough sleep and it also because I've been worrying about my future lately .. I mean, I could fail my assignment and I might end up pushing trollies in Kmart.. grades is everything now. if you fail in your schools, it's going to be hard for u to apply a job, a good job.. less talking more doing I always say.. anyway got to go, finishing my HISTORY & COOKING & ENGLISH & ART assignment .. :)
 
LOVE IS DREAM

I DREAM TOOOOOOO MUCH

you can't have a better future if you don't stop thinking about the past :)
Assalamualaikum! have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment